- Attorney Profile
- Firm Overview
Posts by category
- Category: Uncategorized
- “Drawing the Sting” and Using Direct Examination to Undermine Attacks on Your Client or Witness
- WHAT IS INDEMNIFICATION IN CALIFORNIA?
- What are Breach of Contract Damages in California?
- CALIFORNIA LEGAL MALPRACTICE BASICS
- WHEN DO LIES BECOME AN ACTIONABLE FRAUD CLAIM IN CALIFORNIA?
- The Department of Labor’s Recent Joint Employer Interpretation Seeks to Hold More Employers, Whether Payroll Companies or Worksite Sites Controlled by Third Parties More Accountable
- Higher Accountability for Federal labor violations by Employers
- Attorney’s Fees as Damages In California: When Are They Recoverable?
- WHEN DOES THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS BEGIN TO ACCRUE, OR “RUN,” IN PROFESSIONAL MALPRACTICE CASES?